More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 19:14:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  The most violent Sims 2 hack ever.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The most violent Sims 2 hack ever.  (Read 32513 times)
sanmonroe
Circus Freak
Lipless Loser

Hates Furries.

View Profile
The most violent Sims 2 hack ever.
« on: 2005 December 01, 05:44:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I decided to take a stab at learning a little SimPE and hacking. My goal was to enable fight/attack all the time. The result is quite entertaining.

Now you can reenact Resovoir Dogs in the Sims 2! You can also beat the shit out of the gypsy the instant she walks onto your lot.

I wouldn't recommend using this for anythign but story making or a damn good laugh yet. I sent a single sim to a downtown lot to test it.

On a side note, could anyone help me or point me in the direction to mod this so attack is not quite so desireable?

I may make a couple slight mods for this

1- The base one (if I can figure out how to lower the autonomous rate)

2- A Bully mod, where Sims all beat up fat people with glasses.

3- An angry bastard mod, making the interactions available to the most grouchy/mean sims all the time.

Anyway, have fun!

It won't let me attach a file (says the uploads folder is full) so here is a link.

http://www.badongo.com/file.php?file=Horrible+Violent+Sims+2+mod__2005-11-30_horribleviolence.package

When you do something because of the internet that is wrong.
When you make love to a man in a giraffe outfit.
When you discover you masterbated online to a picture of a relative.

Webcest.
TreyNutz
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: The most violent Sims 2 hack ever.
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 02, 06:16:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can also beat the shit out of the gypsy the instant she walks onto your lot.

I'd prefer to be able to beat the shit out of Mrs. Crumplebottom the instant she shows up on a community lot.  I currently have her banned with one of TwoJeff's hacks, but it would be worth it to clobber her once or twice before banning her back to oblivion.   Grin

Just coincidence but it works.
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 02, 06:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well San, action or mafia movies come to mind here. I'm not talented enough for that, but I'm sure someone could use it for that. I just hope I get to see it.

And yes, Mrs. Crumplebottom would be my first target too, followed by the idiotic cheerleaders. I sort of like the cow in a sneaky way, must be the same reason I prefer Lillith over Angela.

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 02, 07:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lilith has so much more "get up and go".  Even in my current game where they're clones (although I've copied their data from SimPE) Angela moons about wanting to make friends while Lilith is out there hunting them down!  Any lot I play, you can bet Lilith is one of the first sims to walk past!  And since in this game she has good relations with both parents and no problems with grades at school, she doesn't kick dustbins or noogie a teen she wants as a friend (but Angela does!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 02, 19:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lilith has so much more "get up and go".  Even in my current game where they're clones (although I've copied their data from SimPE) Angela moons about wanting to make friends while Lilith is out there hunting them down!  Any lot I play, you can bet Lilith is one of the first sims to walk past!  And since in this game she has good relations with both parents and no problems with grades at school, she doesn't kick dustbins or noogie a teen she wants as a friend (but Angela does!)
Lilith and Angela in my hood  are there without the SimPe Data on purpose.  I wanted them to start fresh and its worked Lilith is bestfriends with her entire family and even  a fresh start doesnt change her  getting out and making friends while Angela Just dreams about it

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 December 02, 19:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually gave them nearlyall the original SimPE data, but I made Mary-sue family and Daniel knowledge, and gave Lilith back her original genetic personality, other than that they're the same, but I think since when you create any family in CAS they start out with positive scores to build on, the original antagonism just isn't there, and Daniel was best friends with Lilith in a couple of days.

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 December 02, 19:39:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually gave them nearlyall the original SimPE data, but I made Mary-sue family and Daniel knowledge, and gave Lilith back her original genetic personality, other than that they're the same, but I think since when you create any family in CAS they start out with positive scores to build on, the original antagonism just isn't there, and Daniel was best friends with Lilith in a couple of days.
I gave all of themm their original personalities  but like you changed Daniel and Mary Sue's aspirations

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 December 02, 19:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, yes, but I'd already done that in the old corrupted hood, and it worked better, they seemed to be more suited to those aspirations - and originally I did it with the Renuyu-porta-chug, so it wasn't really cheating to copy that over!  And I only changed Lilith back to what she would have been if her family hadn't been so horrible to her and made her grow up badly!  (In other words I put her back to square one!)

Zephyr Zodiac
aimlesscoyote
Asinine Airhead

Aimless and proud of it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2006 July 04, 06:38:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Veilchan, Treynutz, I don't know if you guys would still be interested (or if you already know this)  but Squinge eventually posted a "Get even with Mrs. Crumplebottom" over at MTS2:

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=151050

It works pretty well, too. Ah, sweet revenge ;-)

Feed a hungry coyote (me!) - Buy some gourmet gifts and tea! http://coyoteas.com

*10% goes to charitable causes! - 90% goes to me!*
.......Which come to think of it is kinda the same thing. :-/
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 July 04, 14:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Necromancy is bad, m'kay?

Don't spam up Sanmonroe's freaky thread with advertisements.
Qwiggles
Corpulent Cretin

We are all just monkeys...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 July 04, 18:07:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I click on the link, it says file has been deleted due to inactivity.  Am I missing something?

Mooooo
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 July 04, 18:09:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, this is a really old thread and I assume no one has downloaded it in a long time.

With that being said, I'm going to lock it now, the only reason I didn't before was for hack support.  Since the hack is no longer available, that's not necessary.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: