More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 10:58:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Easels on community lots?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Easels on community lots?  (Read 3049 times)
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Easels on community lots?
« on: 2009 December 06, 23:42:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seem to remember L&P from a long time ago where Artistic sims could take easels to community lots and do things like paint still lifes of the ocean, etc.  Logic suggests that this would involve putting an easel in the sim's inventory and then going to the community lot, but there doesn't seem to be a way to grab the easel while in live mode (with the sim's inventory open).  Does this feature really exist, and if so, how do you use it?

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
Re: Easels on community lots?
« Reply #1 on: 2009 December 07, 00:11:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have never seen the information or tried it in the game. I do place easels on community lots, especially by the beach, to paint scenery.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2009 December 07, 00:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So you can buy them in Edit Town and place them then?  That would work too.  I was just kind of hoping that there would be some kind of portable easel that could be used anywhere, like the laptop.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 December 07, 05:06:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use Awesomemod so you don't even have to go to edit town. Just hit shift and then "buy on this lot", so much easier. I do agree there should be a drawing/painting object that is portable. I think it would be cool if they gave Sims a sketch book.

That would be a cool way for an artist to make extra cash and hone their skills on community lots, sketching sims or selling previous work. Darn EA, they would never put that together.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2009 December 07, 05:17:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't really exist in the game, though. Besides, sims can paint any work from anywhere, they don't actually have to go OUTSIDE to do it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: