More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 12:30:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I am officially sick of twins.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I am officially sick of twins.  (Read 11147 times)
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
Re: I am officially sick of twins.
« Reply #25 on: 2005 November 17, 03:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never used the cheat codes, I try and play fairly cheat-free.  I will use fixes etc to enhance gameplay or get rid of annoyances tho.

I mostly use it to change pre-made Maxis Sims personality or skills (which Merola multi-painting do too but find it easier with boolprop). Never used it to create pregnancy or kill a sim or other things like that.  But in desperate situtation (like wanting a Sim abducted) it can be really useful and it is not really cheating, well not for me since I made it try it naturally a few times before I get desperate.
vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 November 18, 02:30:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About Don, Ancient, I can't forgive him Leaving Cassandra at the altar. Each time I play in Pleasantview, he is banned - I don't play him, and I don't befriend my sims with him.
I know he is made that way, lol, nevertheless, I hate him...Smiley.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person whose Don Lothario MARRIED Cassandra instead of leaving her at the altar ... Of course, now he's Don Goth, which is a silly name. He and Cassandra have two children together, and he also has a child with Dina (or is it Nina? Whichever is the blonde one) because she married Mortimer, and then he died, and she was sooo sad, and he was, you know, consoling her. Or something. Possibly he was just trying to get into platinum so he could get promoted at work. Still, what Cassandra doesn't know won't hurt her.

Mine did in a previous incarnation, but he was soon back to his old ways and Cass finally caught him with Nina (Dina is the blonde one).  They had one son together, Hector, before he had the twins with Nina.

This time, Don married Kaylynn and they have a daughter, Karissa, and Cassandra married Darren Dreamer.  Their first daughter Bella just became a child, and Cass has just gotten pregnant again.  I broke down, I confess, I broke my one child policy after Brandi Broke fraggin had twins on me!

Don and Kaylynn's jobs operate on different times so while she and Karissa are out at work/school, Don is busy woo-ing the ladies of Pleasantview.  I'm sure he'll get caught one day.  I'm constantly having to pick up the rubbish bin as it is because Daniel Pleasant is furious at Don and Kaylynn for getting married, and Mary-Sue is still pissed at Kaylynn for woo-hooing with Daniel.  She ain't too fond of Don either because he tried to flirt with her 3 and a half seconds after meeting her.

Mary Sue and Daniel, on the other hand, look like they might be working things out.

<insert witty comment here>
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 November 18, 04:17:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person whose Don Lothario MARRIED Cassandra instead of leaving her at the altar ... Of course, now he's Don Goth, which is a silly name. He and Cassandra have two children together, and he also has a child with Dina (or is it Nina? Whichever is the blonde one) because she married Mortimer, and then he died, and she was sooo sad, and he was, you know, consoling her. Or something. Possibly he was just trying to get into platinum so he could get promoted at work. Still, what Cassandra doesn't know won't hurt he

My Don married Cassie the first time I played Pleasantview. They had two kids, Don had gotten Nina pregnant before I reset.

This time around he's with Nina and Cassie is with Darren.Although he actually did marry her but it didn't last long cause she caught him with Dina.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: