More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 00:59:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  A virgin... -Blush- (... Read the topic. =P Don't assume! xD)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A virgin... -Blush- (... Read the topic. =P Don't assume! xD)  (Read 3768 times)
bloodstainedkisses
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
A virgin... -Blush- (... Read the topic. =P Don't assume! xD)
« on: 2005 November 14, 05:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, a bit of a silly question... (two, really):

Can someone direct me to where to download SimPe (and whatever else I need to use with it?) and perhaps a short tutorial on how to use it? I have the base game, and both expansions, so I need the newest version. I've NEVER used SimPe, before. ><;
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: A virgin... -Blush- (... Read the topic. =P Don't assume! xD)
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 14, 05:35:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooooohhhh...fresh meat!  LOL

First of all, where to download SimPE:  http://sims.ambertation.de/en/download/
To start with, There is a tutorials forum at the SimPE site:  http://ambertation.de/simpeforum/viewforum.php?f=9
A great one to begin with is SimPE - From The Ground Up (User Manual) -- v 50

There are lots of other tutorials around.  Check out MTS2 (http://www.modthesims2.com).
bloodstainedkisses
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 14, 05:37:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhm... I sound horribly stupid, but how do I tell if I have that other stuff? o.o;

That 'required' for downloading it?
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 14, 05:50:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhm... I sound horribly stupid, but how do I tell if I have that other stuff? o.o;

That 'required' for downloading it?
The Microsoft .NET Framework?  You will definitely need that; it's used to run a lot of newer software.  This package forms a kind of foundation for programs to run on top of so they can be smaller and not need to include similar code each time.  You probably don't have it, but to see if you do, look in Add/Remove Programs (in the control panel on the Start menu).  Just follow the link on the site to download the software from Microsoft.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 14, 05:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you'll find out when you go to install/run simpe if you have it or not...  your computer will give you obscene messages to the extent that you do need it...  and that's easy enough to find and install after that.
bloodstainedkisses
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 14, 05:56:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I work with computers for a living. ._. -Sigh- (Call Center) you think I'd know more than I do. ><;

Anyhow... I'm reading over the manual now, seeing what I can find. -Pokes through it-

I appreciate this, guys, really. All the character files are... well, how do I tell what character it is? -Blink, blink- Like... for example, I want to resurrect some sims.

Bella Goth. Skip Broke. Darleen Dreamer.

Etc. o_o

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 14, 10:06:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can resurrect Darleen, if you have the O-Nomitron.
See Two_jeff's buyable collections (he is here, in this site). Install them in your "collections" folder, in my documents/EA games/TS2/collections.

Bella and Skip have to be revived only, can't be resurrected.

Skip:
1) Simpe/tools/neighbourhoods/Pleasantview(tumbnail) - open.
2) Scroll down to Neibourhoods/memory in SimPe.
3) Scroll to Brandy, and delete the memory of Skip's death. Click on "commit".
4) Scroll to Dustin, and delete the memory of Skip's death. Click on "commit".

Files - Save.

5) tools/neighbourhoods/sim browser: Click on your keyboard S until you reach Skip  Broke - there are two, the real Skip is user .....90. - open.
6) in the section "other", delete the check of "is a ghost". He is the smiling one.

7) Here you have a problem, because you will be stucked number of times (there is some bug in the SimPe), so be patient.

neighbourhoods/memory - click twice on the scroll column, and then quickly drag it to the half way down.
If you get stucked, "end now", and try again.
When you reach Skip - highlight his tumbnail, and delete the two tokens - "I am Dead". After each delete click on "commit".

Edit:  Just now discoverred new trick - after two clicks on the scroll column, click on your keyboard  S  (for Skip), it will go to the all "S" in the game; the second or the 3rd is Skip - pay attention that he is user 90, and not user 19.

Save

Exit.

Cool Use the Inge's teleporter, and teleport Skip. He is in "defaults". Brandy has to propose again engagement and marriage.

I just revived Skip, and changed his character too:  I made all the family Knoledge sims, change all their aspirations to Knowledge, and gave him a Taurus zodiac sign (attracted to Aries - Brandi).

The same you have to do with Bella, she is easier to get (at the beginning of the memory table). Don't forget to delete Mortie and Cassie's memories of her abduction.
« Last Edit: 2005 November 14, 13:24:11 by gali » Logged
bloodstainedkisses
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 14, 17:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had heard, that certain characters, revived using the O-Nomitron, brought them back with no personality, no memories. My SimPe doesn't seem to want to LET me add memories. ><;

But yes, I thank you very much for that. =)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: