More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 05:05:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Vampire motives at work
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Vampire motives at work  (Read 3369 times)
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Vampire motives at work
« on: 2008 April 29, 20:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I exit the household while my vampire is at work, when I re-enter the lot he comes come with his motives looking like this:

His hunger and bladder are high because he ate and peed while at work. OTOH if I continue to play the lot until he comes home without exiting or visiting another lot in between, he returns with his motives at 3/4 full or more. I keep his coffin in the garage with his car so he doesn't need to go outside to the carpool to get to work. Is this normal vampire behavior? He ended up dying on his way to the energizer right after I took this screenshot. I'm guessing was sunlight exposure even though it was 10PM. I have all EPs and SPs and nearly all of my hacks come from here or are by TwoJeffs. HCDU shows nothing out of the ordinary.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Vampire motives at work
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 29, 23:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mighty peculiar, but generally related to the way the game recalculates motive decay on lot load, which likely sets it to the "outdoors" setting. It can be fixed, but probably not without causing a patch-style reset.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 30, 03:03:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only play this one household so a reset wouldn't be a huge problem for me. It would certainly be better than having a Sim standing by the energizer every night to plead with the Reaper in case he can't use it in time.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 30, 03:16:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

off topic, WTH is with that sim on the bar between the vampire and the runaway? Is that some sort of elephant man?

INFP or something
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 30, 03:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL no, no elephant man. Just a Servo going through his nightly werewolf phase.  Tongue

kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 April 30, 05:07:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ah, that explains it. I was wondering if it was some kinda default servo replacement XD neat

INFP or something
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: