More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 11:46:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Dumb Question about voices
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dumb Question about voices  (Read 26861 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Dumb Question about voices
« Reply #50 on: 2005 October 28, 13:56:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Bangelnuts, which voice does your Justin have? Does he say "weh WHOO" or does he say "Eeklobe...!" when he has to pee? LOL

Weh WHOO

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 October 28, 16:15:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Bangelnuts, which voice does your Justin have? Does he say "weh WHOO" or does he say "Eeklobe...!" when he has to pee? LOL

Weh WHOO
LOL!  Poor Justin.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 October 28, 17:14:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmph. My Justin is of the "eeklobe" variety...No "weh WHOO"s for him! Wink
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 October 28, 17:29:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmph. My Justin is of the "eeklobe" variety...No "weh WHOO"s for him! Wink
ahh but My Justin Like yours is a skirt chaser he wiil happily Woohoo with any thing in a skirt even if he has zero chemistry for that particular skirt. ;DHis only odd want here and there is to talk to the paper boy LOL. for the most part he wants Romance and woohoo .it willl be interesting now as his kids  and half brother and father have moved  in with him to see how much Romance he is able to obtain with them there. I did motherlode him and move him and the family to an english country estate. it has four Bedrooms and three Baths. I downloaded the house from Mod the sims 2 had to get rid of his sports car though and get him a minivan so he could take the kids to school which he did without complaining. I then sent him off to work as this promotion will put him in Permaplat.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 October 28, 17:33:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the house from Mod the sims 2 had to get rid of his sports car though and get him a minivan so he could take the kids to school which he did without complaining.

A minivan?! Say it isn't so!  Wink I'm kidding.
My Justin crams all the kids into his little sportscar like sardines.

How's Joe doing?
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 October 28, 17:50:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded the house from Mod the sims 2 had to get rid of his sports car though and get him a minivan so he could take the kids to school which he did without complaining.

A minivan?! Say it isn't so!  Wink I'm kidding.
My Justin crams all the kids into his little sportscar like sardines.

How's Joe doing?
Joe was painting a picture when I left Justin's Fancy new House and has a LTW to have 20 simultaneous loves.I spent the morning in simpe putting in memories for the kids.Josh/Jeremiah was on the Computer playing ssx3 after having gotten a Job as a mvp.Joel,Jory,Jude,Lexie and Tiffany were at school.Justin is at work in his Dorkie coaches uniform he should come home with  his LTW fulfilled to be a hall of famer. His house is now furnished with everything except a stereo  and he sstill has a hundred grand in funds in his bank. I figure I will wait on the stereo until he  rolls wants to be a dancing fool. right now his wants are mostly related to his kids except the want to talk to the paperboy Huh

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 October 28, 18:03:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just let him go and talk to the paperboy. Get that want off the panel, at least. He must romance the skirts!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 October 28, 18:08:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just let him go and talk to the paperboy. Get that want off the panel, at least. He must romance the skirts!
ok when he is home the next time Alon shows up I will send him running to talk to the paperboy. as thats the specific paperboy he wants to talk to.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: