More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 08:26:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Another BV patch released
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Another BV patch released  (Read 2815 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Another BV patch released
« on: 2007 October 23, 07:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Front Page
Monday , October 22, 2007
Bon Voyage Patch Is Now Available
We have released a patch for Bon Voyage that fixes a number of issues. Please review the patch notes before downloading.

Quote from: Update Page
Complete list of changes:
Note: Not all fixes will take effect on existing The Sims 2 Bon Voyage saved games. If you have an existing lot, Sim, object or neighborhood that does not seem to be improved by this patch, we recommend that you replace the affected object, or create either a new family, lot or neighborhood, depending on what is affected by the bug.

Sims will no longer have the option to call vacation service NPCs after acquiring the business perk "Head for Numbers" which was causing a crash.
Sims will no longer have the option to "Call Taxi" using their cell phones if they have driven to the community lot with an own-able vehicle which was causing a crash.
If the Sim misses the shuttle, it will no longer return to a vacation lot without the Sim at the end of the vacation. Sometimes, this caused the vacation lot to become unusable.
Game will no longer create new vacation NPCs each time a lot is visited which was causing many issues due to character file overload. Any existing extra NPCs will be unlinked and their character files greatly reduced in size.
Periodic Events Controller will no longer loop twice per hour through each neighbor which was causing extreme lag on certain machines.
Autonomous water-balloon and snowball fights have been tuned so the interaction will occur less frequently.

Isn't that what was 'fixed' before? Undecided The patch is here

SimFeliz
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Another BV patch released
« Reply #1 on: 2007 October 23, 08:33:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a feeling they just wanted something in the news section and it‘s not a new patch at all.
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 October 23, 09:37:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well they changed the layout of the patch selection page. That's the only thing that looks different to me. In fact it's the exact same file size as well. They are probably trying to lure naive users away from the SecuROM board...
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 October 23, 10:03:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

f3712e4c1410da77fbd716966c616017 *sims2ep6_patch1.exe (Oct 9 Patch)
f3712e4c1410da77fbd716966c616017 *sims2ep6_patch2.exe (Today)

Conclusion: There is no new patch. Any claims of a new patch at this time are nothing more than lies and propaganda created by the Liberal-controlled media.

Issue closed.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: